Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packages that need a new maintainer
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 15:55:01 +0200
Le jeudi 20 août 2009, à 15:39 +0200, Cristian Morales Vega a écrit :
2009/8/20 Stefan Seyfried <seife@xxxxxxx>:
libebml      | yes      | needed by mkvtoolnix
libmatroska  | yes      | needed by mkvtoolnix
mkvtoolnix   | yes      | easy to maintain, but I don't use it

Nowadays I don't use it so much, but I know it. I can maintain them...
just, how do you know about new releases? There is no ML, news RSS or
anything similar. I just set the osc overview plugin for mkvtoolnix
from Freshmeat, but there is no info available for the libraries.

I can add the metadata to the database behind osc gnome, if you want.
"osc gnome todo" will let you know when there's an update, and you could
even use "osc gnome update" to do a good part of the update to a new
upstream version.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.