Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packages that need a new maintainer
On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 15:39:53 +0200
Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

2009/8/20 Stefan Seyfried <seife@xxxxxxx>:
libebml      | yes      | needed by mkvtoolnix
libmatroska  | yes      | needed by mkvtoolnix
mkvtoolnix   | yes      | easy to maintain, but I don't use it

Nowadays I don't use it so much, but I know it. I can maintain them...
just, how do you know about new releases? There is no ML, news RSS or
anything similar. I just set the osc overview plugin for mkvtoolnix
from Freshmeat, but there is no info available for the libraries.

I am getting mails from Moritz directly whenever he releases a new
version. I think they go to matroska-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and he
just puts me into bcc:. I am sure that he will also put you in bcc: if
we ask him ;)
--
Stefan Seyfried
R&D Preload Department | "Any ideas, John?"

This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers:
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)