Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packages that need a new maintainer
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 15:39:53 +0200
2009/8/20 Stefan Seyfried <seife@xxxxxxx>:
libebml      | yes      | needed by mkvtoolnix
libmatroska  | yes      | needed by mkvtoolnix
mkvtoolnix   | yes      | easy to maintain, but I don't use it

Nowadays I don't use it so much, but I know it. I can maintain them...
just, how do you know about new releases? There is no ML, news RSS or
anything similar. I just set the osc overview plugin for mkvtoolnix
from Freshmeat, but there is no info available for the libraries.