Re: [opensuse-packaging] Bootstrap broken, cyclic dependencies in factory
  • From: Richard Guenther <rguenther@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 10:10:42 +0200 (CEST)
On Thu, 13 Aug 2009, Jan-Simon Möller wrote:

Hi !

I've discovered bootstrap-cycles in Factory

1) ConsoleKit buildrequire polkit which requires ConsoleKit
2) libffi buildrequires gtk2-devel which buildrequires pango which
buildrequires
gobject-introspection which buildrequires libffi

Does this one matter? If so I can try building libffi from gcc44.spec
instead from libgcj44.spec.

Richard.

3) possibly also: ConsoleKit <-> PolicyKit

Can we get these resolved ?

Best,
Jan-Simon

--