Re: [opensuse-packaging] Reminder: milestone6 next week
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 18:14:16 +0200
Le mercredi 12 août 2009, à 17:31 +0200, Dominique Leuenberger a écrit :
On 8/12/2009 at 17:26, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Mittwoch 12 August 2009 schrieb Vincent Untz:

Friday which time?
At a reasonable time. If you had 3400 packages in GNOME:Factory and wanted
to finish all submitrequests on friday, what time would you define as
deadline?

Hmm.. I'd say: 23:00

Evening UTC time, at least, yes. The thing is that we have GNOME 2.27.90
this week, and I'd like to be able to test a good part of it before
pushing to oS:F.

And the main issue is that we'll have to wait for the build service to
build G:F for this :/

(else, yes, I can push what we'll have in G:F on Friday morning, but
without much testing)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.