[opensuse-packaging] Reminder: milestone6 next week
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 16:02:52 +0200
Hi,

Just reminding everyone that next week is one of the more important releases:
milestone6 aka "all packages have their final version" milestone. Also next
monday is crypto freeze, so please don't act suprised if we reject your
packages.

To make sure we can release M6 really next week, I won't check packages next
week that are risky or trigger a lot of packages, so please make friday
for such stuff.

And remember, that M6 is not the end of 11.2 development, so don't rush things
in that won't work, but talk to me about a delay. I'm really a nice guy when
people are nice to me ;)

Greetings, Stephan