Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory
  • From: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 17:56:27 +0200
On 2009-08-11T13:44:36, Michael Matz <matz@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Something automatic would help, as repeatedly suggested by various people
(hi Lars :) ), but then it doesn't matter anymore if it was called hermes
or bugzilla.

Somewhat true, but we use bugzilla for tracking most of the reasons for
package submissions. (Ignoring fate for a bit.) That's the only reason
why I keep referring to it, it would make the integration easier here -
and it is a tool people are already used to, you can have several people
watch events etc.

We can, of course, build up yet another system. ;-)

Regards,
Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA, OPS Engineering, Novell, Inc.