Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory)
  • From: Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 16:40:25 +0200
Hi,

I get commit mails for some projects (Subversion), and not for some
others (devel:languages:python). The "_mypackages" filter in hermes
doesn't work correctly, I gues

Hurrah for Peter because he brought me on the right track with this
comment. Indeed the _mypackages filter had a bug: It was just considering
the people directly from the _package_ meta file, not these who inherit
the permissions through the _project_ meta file. That happened because
in one point of time the api stopped to combine this information in the
pack meta file :-(

I fixed that accordingly and deployed already. Please keep your eyes open
if the behaviour is now more logical, predictable etc. and what you expect.

Sorry,

Klaas