Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:31:37 +0200
On 2009-08-10T14:27:02, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
In that 4.07 work days we managed to build and release a milestone 5,
checked in 315 packages, several of them new packages. And then you come
along and ask for "your two packages" - which is of course completely
reasonable to expect everyone to know which "two packages" you refer to
and when I go and dig out your submitrequests and tell you that
everything is fine about them, you tell me names. Sure, entirely
reasonable!

I guess this unreasonableness can be somewhat explained by a lack of
transparency.

To flog that dead horse again, if this was tracked in bugzilla, everyone
could see who is looking at the request etc, without needing to flood a
mailing list.

Oh right, because we all know that "two weeks of silence" is _nothing_ when it
comes to bugzilla.

Greetings, Stephan