Re: Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory)
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 11:04:24 +0200
On 8/11/2009 at 10:50, Adrian Schröter<adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
As far as I know the current build service does even not implement
real revision control (like e.g. SVN).

it does, check "osc log".

I think the osc log is getting a bit to few attention.
Also, when somebody accepts an SR, there is no log entry created (by default).

I think if somebody accepts an SR, this should be marked in the osc log:

osc rq accept 12345 (assuming it was an SR against
GNOME:Factory/gnome-commander) then I think it might be good if:
osc log GNOME:Factory/gnome-commander
after shows me in the log:
'vuntz accepted SR 12345 by dimstar', followed by any other commit message
'vuntz' in this case might have added using -m.

This info get's currently completely lost. (is similar to the git merge log
entries)

Dominique