Re: Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages forfactory)
  • From: Johannes Meixner <jsmeix@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 10:42:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

On Aug 11 10:09 Stephan Kulow wrote (shortened):
The problem is that you can'T do show --diff after it has been accepted or
something else happened to the original sources - a big problem to me ;(

Ooops!?

Does this mean that I cannot get the differences between any
revisions in the past?

E.g. to find out what a contributor "johndoe" actally changed
several month ago which looked perfectly right at that time
but meanwhile I got a bug report and I have the feeling
that johndoe's change might cause a subtle side-effect
so that I need to know his exact changes to re-verify them?

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
AG Nuernberg, HRB 16746, GF: Markus Rex