Re: Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages forfactory)
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 10:09:32 +0200
Am Dienstag 11 August 2009 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger:
On 8/10/2009 at 19:54, Peter Poeml <poeml@xxxxxxx> wrote:

But the largest blocker for me is that I don't get any commit diffs at
all. (Not implemented.) How can I track the work of others, and review
it, and how can they follow on what I do, without? So far, I have to rely
on good commit messages, or dig out the changes in an elaborate manual
process.

Well, the commit diff in a mail would be a nice addition, but you can
always use osc rq show <id> --diff

This normally serves quite well. Or did you mean something else?
The problem is that you can'T do show --diff after it has been accepted or
something else happened to the original sources - a big problem to me ;(

Greetings, Stephan