Notifications (was: Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages forfactory)
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 08:54:18 +0200
On 8/10/2009 at 19:54, Peter Poeml <poeml@xxxxxxx> wrote:
But the largest blocker for me is that I don't get any commit diffs at all.
(Not implemented.) How can I track the work of others, and review it, and how
can they follow on what I do, without? So far, I have to rely on good commit
messages, or dig out the changes in an elaborate manual process.

Well, the commit diff in a mail would be a nice addition, but you can always use
osc rq show <id> --diff

This normally serves quite well. Or did you mean something else?

Dominique