Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:27:02 +0200
On Monday 10 August 2009 16:40:41 Andrew Beekhof wrote:

Yes, entirely unreasonable of people to want some feedback on their
work after two weeks of silence.

"two weeks of silence" is a bit strange definition for the timespan of 6.07
days between your earlier submitrequest (16609) and your question (2 of them
being weekend).

In that 4.07 work days we managed to build and release a milestone 5, checked
in 315 packages, several of them new packages. And then you come along and ask
for "your two packages" - which is of course completely reasonable to expect
everyone to know which "two packages" you refer to and when I go and dig out
your submitrequests and tell you that everything is fine about them, you tell
me names. Sure, entirely reasonable!

[last sentense intentionally left empty]

Greetings, Stephan