Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory
  • From: Andrew Beekhof <beekhof@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 16:40:41 +0200
On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 2:28 PM, Stephan Kulow<coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Montag 10 August 2009 schrieb Andrew Beekhof:

Since you seem to be the contact person then, can you please give me
an update for the two packages I submitted?
There are no problems with them. I don't plan to post daily updates for all
submitted packages, if there is a problem I'll notify the packager.

Yes, entirely unreasonable of people to want some feedback on their
work after two weeks of silence.
Good luck building a community with that attitude. Do you really
expect people to put up with nonsense like this if they're not being
paid to?