Re: [opensuse-packaging] Question about Preload
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 14:34:20 +0200
Am Freitag 07 August 2009 schrieb Sascha 'saigkill' Manns:
Hi Stephan,

Am Freitag 07 August 2009 10:46:24 wrote Stephan Kulow:
Am Freitag 07 August 2009 schrieb Sascha 'saigkill' Manns:
Hello Mates,

i try to make Preload Rules for my Program. I've checked
http://en.opensuse.org/Preload but it is not clear for me.
What is the right Way?
* prepare_preload -s -p FreeMedForms
* strace FreeMedforms | prepare_preload -s -p
or another Way?

That's outdated completly, sorry - there is no way to do that
any longer.

Meinst du damit, dass der komplette preload Bereich gestrichen wurde?

No, preload still exists but it doesn't take predefined lists anymore.
And it only cares for the boot process atm.

Greetings, Stephan