[opensuse-packaging] Using other repos without rebuilding them
  • From: "Hans-Peter Jansen" <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 10:28:36 +0200
Hi,

given that the build system is "under fire" ATM(*), I'm looking for a way to
build - say 11.1 packages, but with Qt from KDE:Qt - without rebuilding Qt.
Sure I can link them, but that would rebuild them, and would occupy disk
space for all those chunky 111 MB qt archives needlessly.

This feature would union the 11.1 and KDE:Qt packages and give the build
target a new name. Is anything like this available?

Thanks,
Pete

(*): How many kernels do you build today?