Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: python modules as noarch
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 14:50:38 +0200
Am Mittwoch 05 August 2009 schrieb Jan Matejek:

Anyway, if you reject the change now, that's OK - i'll revert the change
and redo it first thing after 11.2 release.
But please accept or reject it ASAP, so that i can either start fixing
the breakage or stop worrying about it.

So you're saying it's only a file list fix and you will work on it to get the
packages correctly submitted quickly? If so, fine with me. But I want to see
that done mid next week or we're doomed. If it's just that easy fix, it
shouldn't be a problem.

Greetings, Stephan