Re: [opensuse-packaging] package build in faild state, although rpms build successfully
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 10:27:25 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 6. August 2009 10:20:06 schrieb Hans-Peter Jansen:
Dear Adrian,

Am Donnerstag, 6. August 2009 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
Am Donnerstag, 6. August 2009 09:38:26 schrieb Hans-Peter Jansen:
Hi,

I've build python-qt4 in BS (again), and now I found them in failed
state although the build was successful, and rpms are generated.

You can look yourself:
home:frispete:branches:KDE:Qt
home:frispete:branches:KDE:KDE4:Factory:Desktop

Could somebody give me an advise, what's wrong here?

Could you leave a word about the main issue here?

you don't package the directories. That mean when a user installs the package
and deinstall it again, these directories will not get removed.

Therefore this check exists to validate that all directories are packaged.

bye
adrian

--

Adrian Schroeter