Re: [opensuse-packaging] package build in faild state, although rpms build successfully
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 09:49:00 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 6. August 2009 09:38:26 schrieb Hans-Peter Jansen:
Hi,

I've build python-qt4 in BS (again), and now I found them in failed state
although the build was successful, and rpms are generated.

The only issue, rpmlint complains about is:
python-qt4-devel-4.5.4-43.1.i586.rpm: directories not owned by a package:
- /usr/share/qt4/qsci
- /usr/share/qt4/qsci/api
- /usr/share/qt4/qsci/api/python

Should I %dir those? These directories are usually owned by qscintilla, but

that would be a safe working way at least.

I refrained from pulling qscintilla as another build dependency (just for
it's existence), should I?

Only an option if you want also to Require: it as well. If qsci works without
it this is not really an option.

bye
adrian

Instead, I'm using python-qt4's configure.py switch --qsci-api to always
install the api file, not only if qscintilla is found.

You can look yourself:
home:frispete:branches:KDE:Qt
home:frispete:branches:KDE:KDE4:Factory:Desktop

Could somebody give me an advise, what's wrong here?

Thanks,
Pete

--

Adrian Schroeter