Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 10:44:55 +0200
On 2009-08-05T09:47:18, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
- the submitrequest contains a note with informations about the
package. Preferably you introduce the package to a mailing list
(either topic or opensuse-factory) and point to that introduction in
your submitrequest.

So what is the process that happens after the sr is created?

Who makes the decision, and how?

If it's not obvious to the one checking in, it's left for me to decide
and I will discuss alternatives with the person submitting if I don't
like what I see (as I said: the main objective is avoiding careless
submissions of generated packages).

Don't you think tracking this via bugzilla for example might provide a
bit more transparency than 1:1 e-mail?

Lars, if you want to volunteer to come up with a process to document, I'm fine
with you stepping up.

Greetings, Stephan