Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory
  • From: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 10:42:40 +0200
On 2009-08-05T09:47:18, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

- the submitrequest contains a note with informations about the package.
Preferably you introduce the package to a mailing list (either topic
or opensuse-factory) and point to that introduction in your
submitrequest.
So what is the process that happens after the sr is created?

Who makes the decision, and how?
If it's not obvious to the one checking in, it's left for me to decide and
I will discuss alternatives with the person submitting if I don't like what
I see (as I said: the main objective is avoiding careless submissions of
generated packages).

Don't you think tracking this via bugzilla for example might provide a
bit more transparency than 1:1 e-mail?

Regards,
Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA, OPS Engineering, Novell, Inc.