[opensuse-packaging] comps.xml for RH-style rpmmd repositories
  • From: Schlomo Schapiro <schlomo.schapiro@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 15:14:07 +0200
Hi,

I noticed that the repositories created by the build service for RHEL/CentOS/...
do not contain the comps.xml file that is required by the installer to offer
packages from them.

Would it be possible to autocreate a comps.xml that contains one group (= name
of project) and thus offers to install the packages from there?

Or has this already been discussed elsewhere (Google did not help me whith this
one)?

Regards,
Schlomo