[opensuse-packaging] Supplements package && language, how?
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 17:28:14 +0200
I'm packaging the new fully GPLv2+ spanish voices for festival. I
would like them to supplement festival + spanish language.

Looking at bundle-lang-common-es in YaST I see it supplements things
like "PackageKit & namespace:language(es)"... even if "rpm -q
--supplements bundle-lang-common-es" doesn't returns anything. But
when looking at the spec file I don't see any Supplements line. Some
black magic that adds dependency info in repo metadata but no in the
package... how could I use it for festival-spanish-voices?