Re: [opensuse-packaging] Renaming packages...
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 11:41:32 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2009 11:28:29 schrieb Karl Eichwalder:
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:
I'd like to rename the opensuse-manual_en package to opensuse-manuals_en
(plural). Thus it would match sle[ds]-manuals_en. The package actually
consists of several books and guides, thus it is probably to change it
that way. If we would unify the package names, maintenance scripts
could work more reliably.

I applied needed changes to

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=opensuse-manual_en&project=
home%3Akeichwa%3Abranches%3ADocumentation

What I've to do now, please? Some kind of copypac and then 'sr'?

yes, just rename your package space via a copypac and sr it aftwards. And
create a delete request for the old one.

Actually, it should be also possible to keep maintaining it in the old named
package space, but that might become confusing after some time.

bye
adrian

--

Adrian Schroeter