Re: [opensuse-packaging] Renaming packages...
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 11:28:29 +0200
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

I'd like to rename the opensuse-manual_en package to opensuse-manuals_en
(plural). Thus it would match sle[ds]-manuals_en. The package actually
consists of several books and guides, thus it is probably to change it
that way. If we would unify the package names, maintenance scripts
could work more reliably.

I applied needed changes to

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=opensuse-manual_en&project=home%3Akeichwa%3Abranches%3ADocumentation

What I've to do now, please? Some kind of copypac and then 'sr'?

--
Karl Eichwalder
R&D / Documentation