Re: [opensuse-packaging] Factory submission overview page
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 10:21:04 +0200
Am Dienstag, 23. Juni 2009 21:06:10 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
On Tuesday 23 June 2009 17:29:25 Cristian Morales Vega wrote:
I see... so now I have an improvement request, recursive search ;-)
The devel project is games, that hasn't any pending change... but
games has home:gekker:Factory as devel project, that has an updated
version.

devel projects shouldn't have devel project itself, that's insane. Is that
a common use case?

Well, there are some cases where it makes. I think Cristian is doing this to
have always a end-user quality in games project (since it is also used for
non-Factory).

Another example is with packages containing in one source multiple spec files.
There you have

openSUSE:Factory/kernel-default -> openSUSE:Factory/kernel-source ->
Kernel:Head/kernel-source

for example.

bye
adrian