Re: [opensuse-packaging] Factory submission overview page
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:09:55 +0200
2009/6/23 Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:
Hi,

Today I wrote a litte script to show the current status of factory package
submissions. The result is http://www.suse.de/~coolo/factory-status.html -
it's not yet updated regularly as I plan to integrated build failure
status into it, so you guys have one place to look for things :)

If you think this could be more useful, feel free to tell me about
enhancements. There are various pending submitrequests to devel project
and existing diffs in the devel project that aren't yet pushed. This may
be wanted, but it shouldn't be for currently failing packages (which is
why I want to integrate that too).

Bug in script or there are two Factory package databases? The OBS says
Neverball is a Factory package, but isn't in your list...