Re: [opensuse-packaging] Build Service Project Cleanup Round
  • From: Stanislav Brabec <sbrabec@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 15:59:26 +0200
Adrian Schröter wrote:

This will basically affect all projects, where no source changes happened
since 1 year or more.

Better metrics would be:

"no source changes happened since 1 year" AND "project is not enabled
for the latest openSUSE release" (or no metadata change in last 1 year).

See Emulators:Oldies. I enabled it for openSUSE 11.1 after the release,
but the change did not protect me from becoming "old".

We have basically 961 "old projects" and further 2300 empty projects (no
packages inside).

A FAQ and a full list of "old projects" can be found here. Please speak up,
when you think this is no propper approach or if you want to support this :)

http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Regular_Cleanup

FAQ is missing answer to "I am still interested in the project, but
there are no planned changes just now. How I can prevent disabling of
the project?"

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem,

Stanislav Brabec