Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-packaging] Build Service Project Cleanup Round
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 16:26:49 +0200
Am Montag, 22. Juni 2009 16:18:20 schrieb Stephan Binner:
On Monday 22 June 2009 11:43:35 Adrian Schröter wrote:
This takes obviously resources on the server side and quite a number of
these projects are not touched since a while. So I assume they are not

What about giving https://features.opensuse.org/306529 "Deactivate build if
home:user:branch:foo is inactive for 1 or 2 weeksedit" attention/priority?

We want to implement something similar, but this is independend from the
problem where people just stop to care about their projects.

Just check my old project list, there are only very few (< 10) :branches
projects inside atm.

bye
adrian

--