Re: [opensuse-packaging] as-needed
  • From: "Luke Imhoff" <luke@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 12:07:20 -0500
I actually wrote a list command that would list all packages that link to a given package. We use it for our local OBS to list under which project/package pairs that the developer could build a given package's source (in Subversion). The tool is built on top of osc and I believe I had to add an additional API to the server too to return the linking packages. It works for direct and indirect links by calling the API recursively. I could submit a patch if this would interest the community.

Sent from my iPod