Re: [opensuse-packaging] as-needed
  • From: Dirk Müller <dmueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 19:18:10 +0200
On Friday 19 June 2009, Stephan Kulow wrote:

I just submitted 89 packages with a simple export SUSE_ASNEEDED=0
in the section that fails (mostly %build, but sometimes %install, sometimes
both). All these 89 packages only had a _link in their devel project, so
I dared to push it right away to O:F not to waste time.

Great, how should I resolve conflicts with other community members that just
fixed as-needed build when I can not decline or revoke your submitreq?

Thanks,
Dirk