Re: [opensuse-packaging] Another side effect of opening factory
  • From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 16:00:43 +0200
Hi!

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 01:51:59PM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
For 2) you need to act: if your spec file is generated from a vcs, then
you need to merge texts and attributes back into the template. If you have
a package using a script to generate the spec file, then you need to
enhance the script.

So how do I get osc to update my .spec file with the up-to-date data?
'osc up' alone won't do it, apparently. (At least the %changelog section
is still out-of-date.) I can see just metafromspec for the other
direction...

--
Petr "Pasky" Baudis
The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne. -- Chaucer