Re: [opensuse-packaging] Automake/make: subdirs and compilation order
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 18:35:44 +0200
2009/6/11 Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On 11/06/09 08:44, Cristian Morales Vega wrote:

I have a project with these (simplified) Makefile.am's

Do yourself a favor and stay away from this thing, please use cmake.

Well, my english and me... mixing words. I didn't mean is was a
project from me, it's guichan from the OBS games repo. But yes,
upstream has already changed to cmake in the development version.