[opensuse-packaging] Automake/make: subdirs and compilation order
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 14:44:11 +0200
I have a project with these (simplified) Makefile.am's

- src/Makefile.am:
SUBDIRS = opengl

lib_LTLIBRARIES = libguichan.la

- src/opengl/Makefile.am:
lib_LTLIBRARIES = libguichan_opengl.la

But, to avoid problems with --as-needed, I added this to the src/opengl one:
libguichan_opengl_la_LIBADD = $(GL_LIBS) ../libguichan.la

The problem is that src/opengl is compiled before src, and so the
compilation fails. I can't add a libguichan_opengl_la_DEPENDENCIES
libguichan.la since they are different Makefiles. So, any solution?