Re: [opensuse-packaging] Are server:database OBS project alive?
  • From: Michal Hrusecky <mhrusecky@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 17:13:16 +0200
Vitaliy Tomin - 15:53 8.06.09 wrote:
I made submitreq 11211 to server:database more than one week ago, but
stll no review.

It is submitreq to update firebird package to actual version and make
it build it for 11.1 and Factory.

Current firebird package in server:database are updated more than one
year ago and cant be built for 11.1 and Factory

Yes, I know about that request and thanks for participating, I took a
brief look at it during last week and I hopefully will be able to do
some review during tomorrow. Your submit request has pretty big diff and
it even rename/resplit packages. So I want to make sure that upgrade
from previous version will go smoothly.

--
Michal Hrusecky

Package Maintainer