Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: error: invalid conversion from 'const char*' to 'char*'
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 11:47:04 +0200
Am Montag 08 Juni 2009 schrieb Ralf Haferkamp:
Stephan Kulow wrote:
On Friday 05 June 2009 11:13:06 Marcus Meissner wrote:

[..]

If it fixes getline() it will get 17 more packages fixed:

Adding a getline prototype is actually a fix not a bug, see the link
Martin posted.

What worries me much more are the random crashes we see all around,
I count 25 of those and they weren't there before the update. What
worries me most is I could not reproduce them with osc build,

openldap2 fails pretty reliably in the test suite currently and it is
reprodcuable with a local osc build as well. At least on x86_64 (haven't
tried anything else yet).

How many cores do you have?

Greetings, Stephan