Re: [opensuse-packaging] pstoedit still needs new maintainer
  • From: Raymond Wooninck <tittiatcoke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 11:51:00 +0200
On Thursday 28 May 2009 09:31:51 Johannes Meixner wrote:
I cannot maintain the package pstoedit.

Hi Johannes,

It seems that every Factory packages requires an Novell internal maintainer.
This is part of the information I got from wolfiR:

[11:38] <wolfiR> every Factory package needs a Novell internal maintainer
[11:39] <wolfiR> usually if there are external contributors there exists a
development project for the package you want to maintain
[11:39] <wolfiR> then you can submitreq changes to that repo or probably even
get write access to the devel repo
[11:39] <wolfiR> the Novell internal maintainer has to review the changes and
submit them to Factory

This would be valid for both packages python-ReportLab and pstoedit. An
possibility would be that I create a SR to your devel-repo and that you submit
them to Factory after review.

An alternative would be if there is another devel repo for the above mentioned
packages (e.g. Gnome or KDE Desktop).

Please let me know how to proceed in this case.

Regards

Raymond