Re: [opensuse-packaging] pstoedit still needs new maintainer
  • From: Raymond Wooninck <tittiatcoke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 11:31:54 +0200
On Thursday 28 May 2009 09:31:51 Johannes Meixner wrote:
I cannot maintain the package pstoedit.

Currently it does not build in Factory because:
dynload.cpp:141:6: error: #elif with no expression
make[1]: *** [dynload.lo] Error 1

I have no time at all to look at it
(regardless how little effort it might be to fix it).

Hi Johannes,

I have rebuild the package in my home-project and fixed the above error. If
you want I can take over and become the maintainer for this package.

This also reminds me of the other package python-ReportLab that I took over. I
have it build successfully in my home-project, awaiting the changes that are
required to make me the official maintainer for this package.

I will talk to Coolo about this to see what needs to be done.

Regards

Raymond