Re: [opensuse-packaging] rsyncable source and debug package repos for 11.1
  • From: Peter Poeml <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 14:24:42 +0200
Hi Pete,

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 10:52:53 +0200, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
[First inquiry on opensuse with this issue ML got no responses, hopefully
it's a second fit here]

Hi,

for some reason, I need rsyncable source and debug package repos for 11.1.
Unfortunately, gwdg.de doesn't provide them anymore (unlike 11.0 and
before). Eberhard told me, that SUSE master server doesn't provide the
necessary resources :-(.

The .de mirrors I tried, didn't provide rsyncable targets either.

Any idea, where I can get back to them?

The 11.1 mirror list on mirrors.opensuse.org
(http://mirrors.opensuse.org/list/11.1.html) shows public rsync mirrors
for source and debug packages.

Due to space constraints on our public rsync server, we have no way of
hosting and offering the packages there.

However, you can also access
rsync://stage.opensuse.org::opensuse-source and
rsync://stage.opensuse.org::opensuse-debug, which are, contrary to the
other rsync modules on the stage server, publicy available. However, it
is preferred to use a mirror, if possible.

Please let me know if you need anything else,
Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development
  • No further messages