[opensuse-packaging] home:RedDwarf:fakePackman
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 12:34:31 +0100
After everything from
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-packaging/2009-03/msg00107.html I
have created a project home:RedDwarf:fakePackman with a false
libffmpeg (and its false dependencies) that should allow you to build
in the OBS packages that link against ffmpeg libraries and then run
them with real Packman packages. The packman2obs.sh script (based on
devel2api.pl but wrote in a language I know: bash) used to create them
is included in every package.

In home:RedDwarf:multimedia there is an aegisub package that I
verified is bit identical to a package built with the real Packman
packages in everything but the .note.gnu.build-id and .gnu_debuglink
sections... and two/three bytes from .rodata. These two/three byte
seem to be different with each build, so...

I will appreciate any tech or legal comment.