Re: [opensuse-packaging] Fedora packaging Guidelines imported
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 16:13:14 +0100
Michal Vyskocil wrote:
I'd like to announce I have imported Fedora Packaging Guidelines [1] to
openSUSE wiki [2]. I excluded following pages:

I prepared special Status page with links to all Fedora and openSUSE
subpages together with their adaptation progress [1]. I have also
changed the font color of the sections, which need to be reviewed, to
red. I hope that will get us a better overview about what is done and
especially what needs to be done.

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/Packaging/Status

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,