Re: [opensuse-packaging] Fedora packaging Guidelines imported
  • From: Michal Vyskocil <mvyskocil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 14:03:33 +0100
On Friday 06 of March 2009 17:18:25 Christian Boltz wrote:
Hello,

on Freitag, 6. März 2009, Michal Vyskocil wrote:

Yes, I'm working on this. But without api.php on SUSE wiki I have to
yet another script for our wiki, because I cannot use some mediawiki
library (as I use for Fedora wiki). And my current script has a bug,
because he downloads only a first warning from every page :).

Do I understand you correctly that you want to download the pages in
mediawiki format?

You might be searching for action=raw, for example
http://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=whatever&action=raw

Thanks. I didn't know that this is possible. I know only about api.php [1],
which is not available on opensuse.org, so I used a mechanize + HTML parser
for it.

Regards
Michal Vyskocil

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--

Hat mich etliche graue Haare gekostet. Kriegt man in solchen
Fällen eigentlich von SuSE ne Packung Haarfärbemittel ;-)

Ja - aber nur in grün ;-)
[> Jürgen Jentsch und Peter Geerds in suse-linux]