Re: [opensuse-packaging] Fedora packaging Guidelines imported
  • From: Stephen Shaw <sshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 07:38:08 -0700
On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 7:32 AM, Michal Vyskocil <mvyskocil@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Friday 06 of March 2009 13:56:34 Andreas Jaeger wrote:

I do not need write access.  I want to be able to clone it and have a
local copy.  I think it should be done similar to the git repo.  All
changes/patches should be submitted to this list and be discussed.  Some
may take a few revisions before they are acceptable.

We should be able to host the git repo on svn.opensuse.org - Michal, please
talk with Duncan about this,

I know about opensuse git hosting, but I prefer use a third party hosting
(repo.or.cz for example). If we want to make some joint project with Fedora
(and maybe other rpm distros), it will be better to be as much distro
agnostics as possible.

Then why not use something like github?

Stephen

Regards