Re: [opensuse-packaging] Fedora packaging Guidelines imported
  • From: Boyd Lynn Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 05:02:09 -0700
On Fri, 6 Mar 2009, Pavol Rusnak wrote:
Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
I hope you have the git repo available. It would be easier for some of us to assist.

I think that we are supposed to edit the wiki directly. Michal will be periodically importing both wikis (Fedora and openSUSE) into two branches of publically visible git repository to see the differences between the distributions.

PS: How exactly would it help you if you had write access to this git repo ?

I do not need write access. I want to be able to clone it and have a local copy. I think it should be done similar to the git repo. All changes/patches should be submitted to this list and be discussed. Some may take a few revisions before they are acceptable.

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx> 801 849-0213