Re: [opensuse-packaging] Fedora packaging Guidelines imported
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 11:15:53 +0100
Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
I hope you have the git repo available. It would be easier for some of
us to assist.

I think that we are supposed to edit the wiki directly. Michal will be
periodically importing both wikis (Fedora and openSUSE) into two
branches of publically visible git repository to see the differences
between the distributions.

PS: How exactly would it help you if you had write access to this git repo ?

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
Package Maintainer Lihovarska 1060/12