Re: [opensuse-packaging] translation-update-upstream: new package and feature
  • From: Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:45:51 +1100
Karl,

On Sun, 2009-02-22 at 06:33 +0100, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hrm, this sounds wrong :-) If it's not interesting for openSUSE, then,
well, it just shouldn't go in openSUSE. So the question is "how can we
make it interesting for openSUSE?".

I can also help openSUSE. The time window is just smaller. During beta
releases we have a package version freeze (b3?). From b3 to GA (RCx)
ist usually lasts a month or more and during this period is still time
to pull in translations from upstream.

I know that I'm a bit stupid but, I still don't understand this. What
translations would we add to openSUSE but not upstream?

Cheers,
Magnus