Re: [opensuse-packaging] translation-update-upstream: new package and feature
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 06:43:35 +0100
Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Anyway, going back to the introduction of translation-update-upstream.
I'd like to hear feedback from people outside of the GNOME team, since
it will also be used for non-GNOME packages at some point, I guess.
Personally, I'm really mixed with having to edit all spec files to add
support for this, but if everybody is fine with it, then I guess it's a
non-issue and we'll just do it this way..

I think that's fine. We do not need to edit all .specs at once.

Does translation-update-upstream also support adding new languages? You
must normally add the new language to the po/LINGUAS file. Hint to all
package maintainers--you sometimes forget it while dropping in a *-po
bundle from suse-i18n/lcn ;)

--
Karl Eichwalder