Re: [opensuse-packaging] openSUSE vs Fedora packaging documentation
  • From: Johannes Meixner <jsmeix@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:19:47 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

a typo:

On Feb 13 14:15 Johannes Meixner wrote (shortened):
You misunderstood what I actually meant because
we do have internal tools which are called "getpac"
and "submitpac" and unfortunately I used those names.
But I did mean our actual internal tools getpac and submitpac.

But I did not mean our actual internal tools getpac and submitpac.

Sorry for causing even more confusion :-(

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
AG Nuernberg, HRB 16746, GF: Markus Rex