[opensuse-packaging] sane-frontends needs new maintainer
  • From: Johannes Meixner <jsmeix@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 16:37:05 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I can no longer maintain the package sane-frontends

sane-frontends contains the scanner user frontend programs
xscanimage, xcam, and scanadf from the SANE project
http://www.sane-project.org/

"whatdependson -R sane-frontends" results nothing

"whatdependson sane-frontends" results only
- beagle-index (gnome-maintainers@xxxxxxx)
but as far as I know this is no hard build dependency.

FYI:

"whatdependson" is an internal Suse/Novell tool

"whatdependson package" shows build dependencies i.e. for which
other packages is the package needed to build the other packages.

"whatdependson -R package" shows run-time dependencies i.e. which
other packages require the package to be installed so that
the other packages work o.k.

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
AG Nuernberg, HRB 16746, GF: Markus Rex